Poor Cyber Security Awareness:
1. Definition: Poor cybersecurity awareness refers to the lack of knowledge, understanding, and consciousness regarding cybersecurity risks, best practices, and the importance of safeguarding digital assets. When individuals or organizations exhibit poor cybersecurity awareness, they are more susceptible to falling victim to cyber threats and attacks.
2. Characteristics of Poor Cyber Security Awareness:
1. Increased Vulnerability: Poor cybersecurity awareness exposes individuals and organizations to higher vulnerability, making it easier for cybercriminals to exploit weaknesses.
2. Simplicity in Exploitation: Cyber attackers may find it easier to exploit individuals or organizations with poor cybersecurity awareness due to the lack of effective defenses.
Benefits of Poor Cyber Security Awareness:
1. Cost Savings (Initially): Organizations with poor cybersecurity awareness may experience lower upfront costs, as they might invest less in training and preventive measures.
2. User Convenience: Individuals with poor cybersecurity awareness may find it more convenient to engage in risky online behaviors without following strict security protocols.
Real-Time Use of Poor Cyber Security Awareness:
1. Target for Phishing Attacks: Individuals with poor cybersecurity awareness may fall victim to real-time phishing attacks, as they are more likely to click on malicious links or provide sensitive information.
2. System Exploitation: Cyber attackers may exploit real-time vulnerabilities in systems or networks where poor cybersecurity awareness prevails.
10 MCQs with Answers on Poor Cyber Security Awareness: